Press Release 20th September 2010
cinec – International Trade Fair for Cine Equipment and Technology
18th – 20th September 2010
After two lively days at the cinec, many exhibitors and guests gathered in the Kaisersaal of Munich’s Residence last night. They celebrated the winners of the cinecAward during a festive state reception.
The Bavarian State Minister for Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology, Martin Zeil, welcomed the guests from the international film industry. After that, the Bavarian Society for the Advancement of Film Technology (Fördergemeinschaft Filmtechnik Bayern e.V. – FGF) gave the much sought-after cinecAward to nine outstanding innovations. 43 applications for the award had been received.
And the winners are:
- Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH: ALEXA Digital Camera System
- P+S Technik GmbH: 16Digital SR Mag
- Chrosziel GmbH: MTF Star System
Camera Support / Grip:
- Filmotechnic Europe B.V.: Gyro-stabilized camera crane RUSSIAN ARM
- Campilots: Multicopter
- Transvideo: CineMonitorHD 3DView Evolution
- Dedo Weigert Film GmbH: panaura
- Licht-Technik Vertriebs GmbH Hagenbach+Grill: LT-SkyLight
Special Award for the “clever idea” / category Lighting Engineering:
- DoPChoice GmbH: DoPChoice Snapgrids
Both the award-winning and many other products of cinec’s 172 exhibitors can be examined and tested hands-on in the M,O,C, Events Center Munich until 5 p.m. today.
Angelika Albrecht, email@example.com
Bettina Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 – (0)89 - 27294820
Download of this press release (pdf, 73 KB)